Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

free training!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ajay
Community Mod
Community Mod

free training! Empty
PostSubject: free training!   free training! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 am

Well im currently doing free training to get more known as a nice guy in the community.

i do most stats like,

range ---- supply arrows and bow ill train levels 1-20 or if it is like 20 or higher please tell me and we can work out what levels ill train.

strength --- supply armour weapon and food (pots if you like) basicaly same as above.

mage --- I alch , I do circus if it is members for like 5k+ exp depending on level it can be a max of 25k exp supply runes (i do curse, weaken, and more if your poor)

I also bury bones for prayer.

I do train attack same as strength for requirments.

I do pest control and the money i make from it i keep and if you require full void ill do it for 1-2mil but i probabley won't be gettin that much for now.

I get "free" bronze, iron and steel defenders any high you must pay a negociated price me and you accept.

remenber i would like a vouch after i do service for you.

(P.S i do get like 100-300 points for 1 or 2 things in torso so like attack and defence or what ever you choose)

i discuss "all" over msn or private message or on fourms i will choose so leave your msn here or pm me it and i will add you.

Thank you.

*AJAY*
Back to top Go down

free training!
Page 1 of 1