Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Broly

Broly

Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming. Empty
PostSubject: Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming.   Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:34 am

I've noticed that out member "ajay" has bin spamming alot. He posts everywhere, and I don't think its nessarly. I
don't need to provide any proof, look in any board, and Ajay posted.

Please maybe Mute him or something?
Back to top Go down
ajay
Community Mod
Community Mod

PostSubject: Re: Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming.   Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:26 am

If you look ive posted when neccisary so leave me alone im staying active tyler said i need to earn admin back so im being kind and active why i not swearing at you.
Back to top Go down
HUNTER
HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming.   Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming. EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 11:19 am

i've already reviewed hid posts, and pmhim along time ago, and he has not been spamming, he is either answering, or helping out people, and i'd agree that with AJAY,

-HUNTER-
Back to top Go down
I R FIRECAPES
User Educator
User Educator

PostSubject: Re: Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming.   Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming. EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:19 pm

Ajay seems like hes a scammer tbh, hes trying to be a little too nice, which he is bad at doing, at the same time.

But.

Guess well just see.

Along the lines of spamming, it seems some of your posts are just for post count........

Suspect
Back to top Go down
ajay
Community Mod
Community Mod

PostSubject: Re: Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming.   Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 am

I a scammer? I saw you on sythe once everyone thinks you scam and also i just try to get up in the community to earn my ranks back like tyler said i got to do so leave me alone even hunter agrees with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming.   Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming. Empty

Back to top Go down

Spammer Report: Ajay Spamming.
Page 1 of 1