Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gears Of War, Next Halo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNTER
HUNTER

Gears Of War, Next Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Gears Of War, Next Halo?   Gears Of War, Next Halo? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:21 pm

What is Gears Of War? Gears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_box

Gears of War 2 (GoW 2) is one of the most refined games I've ever played. The shiny visuals, varied game modes, load of multiplayer options, and near-perfect cover system make this title truly standout. That said, don't expect the game to be significantly different than what was found in the first title; if you didn't like Gears then, you won't like Gears now. But for Gear-heads, Gears of War 2 is simply a smoother, tighter experience than the original. Plus, Epic Games has done a phenomenal job of adding serious replay value - this game would be a good deal at a $100 price tag! As such, I expect consumers to be playing this title well into next year!

What is (GoW2)Gears Of War2 about?

GoW 2 takes place on the planet of Sera. Humans find themselves locked in a battle against the Locust Horde, which has survived and come back stronger than ever. Consequently, in the face of impossible odds, humans have decided to strike out against the Locust and take the battle to where the Grubs live and breed. The resulting pitched battles across varied environments in the Solo/Co-op campaign are awesome. Players will often be faced with overwhelming odds, but will come through like a true badass; Epic makes sure Fenix and Delta Squad are unstoppable and ruthless, not helpless or lucky. Of course, the 'roided out characters of Gears are about as complex as a doormat, but who's going to pick up the game for its story? Gears of War 2 is all about kicking ass. Humorously, Epic didn't get that memo and actually tried to inject moments of emotion and morality into the story. The ensuing teary-eyed cutscenes of Dom searching for his lost love Maria will have you laughing at just how ridiculous it all is.

Will GoW ever be as good as Halo?

Well that all depends on your opion, most of the gamers would agree that GoW is the new Halo. The only thing is no game will be as withdrawing and revealing as Halo was and that is the unbeatable thing about Halo.

Are the game graphics good?

Well see for your self....

Gears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_00c Gears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_0c
Gears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_000cGears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_0000c
Gears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_2Gears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_12Gears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_10Gears Of War, Next Halo? Gearsofwar2_11
Back to top Go down
hitman

hitman

PostSubject: Re: Gears Of War, Next Halo?   Gears Of War, Next Halo? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:27 pm

i heard halo stop but i believe that they are just wanting 2 surprise us cause remember at end chief gets lost. king
but ye i cant wait get on gow2 pwnage pl0x@@@@@ ®️¤jå╟ùÅÞ
Back to top Go down
HUNTER
HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Gears Of War, Next Halo?   Gears Of War, Next Halo? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 pm

yes I agree, and hope that Halo will surprise everyone, but the prolouge of Halo "Halo4" is surpose to show what happens afterwards so we'll see,
and GoW2 is awsome, after i played GoW1 i thought that number 2 wouldn't be good, but i was wrong...

-HUNTER-
Back to top Go down
hitman

hitman

PostSubject: Re: Gears Of War, Next Halo?   Gears Of War, Next Halo? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:36 pm

i pwned at first one so i pretty sure ill pwn at second i was always top 3 ppl in game
Back to top Go down
HUNTER
HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Gears Of War, Next Halo?   Gears Of War, Next Halo? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:38 pm

Well that sounds like another challenge for us when I purchase Gold.....

-HUNTER-
Back to top Go down
hitman

hitman

PostSubject: Re: Gears Of War, Next Halo?   Gears Of War, Next Halo? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:47 pm

dont forget i got buy it 2....
Back to top Go down
HUNTER
HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Gears Of War, Next Halo?   Gears Of War, Next Halo? EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 1:59 pm

Dont worry i need to purchase one too, so it might be awhile, probaly after christmas ill have gold addition, but till then ill just be playing the game...

-HUNTER-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears Of War, Next Halo?   Gears Of War, Next Halo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gears Of War, Next Halo?
Page 1 of 1