Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bounty Hunter, Real World Trading.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler
Owner & Founder
Owner & Founder
Tyler

Bounty Hunter, Real World Trading. Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter, Real World Trading.   Bounty Hunter, Real World Trading. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:24 pm

HELLO, and welcome to Tyler's guide on how to RWT in BH! In this guide, I will show how you can buy Runescape GP on level 3-138! I will explain how to transfer

gold in the Low, Medium, and High level craters of Bounty Hunter in F2P AND P2P! Enjoy!

Buying Gold in F2P

Level 3 - 55: low-level crater
Want to buy gold on a level 3? Sorry to break it to you, but it is NOT going to happen. for this to work, it is advised to have atleast a level 25-55.

Requirements

Runescape Account with combat levels from 25-55
32 Magic for Bounty Locate spell.
Being able to defeat your gold seller [Opponent]

Starting Off

Talk to your customer/seller on MSN/Aim; NEVER EVER talk to them on runescape, even in your private messages! Decide on the amount of gold you are going to buy/sell.
Since you are in the levels of 25-55, your buyer most probablly will not have 25 prayer, but that isn't a problem in this method.

Both parties should decide on an item(s) they agree on. This method is very safe, so let's decide we want to sell 1.6m gp to a level 40.

(In this senerio I am going to be the Seller)

I will meet with my buyer in one of the lowest populated Bounty Hunter worlds. Now to make this go faster, it would be wise to do the trade late at night when bounty

hunter is NOT that populated. I am going to bring in a Wizard hat (g), Wizard Robe Body (g), Green D'Hide Chaps (g), and a Strength Amulet (T), because all of these equal 1.6m gp.

Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the low level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or

not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO

penalty, and leave happily with his 1.6m
*NOTE* If my buyer was NOT my target, we would simply leave the crater and step back in untill I am his target and he kills me.

Level 50 - 100: medium-level crater

Talk to your customer/seller on MSN/Aim; NEVER EVER talk to them on runescape, even in your private messages! Decide on the amount of gold you are going to buy/sell.

Both parties should decide on an item(s) they agree on. This method is very safe, so let's decide we want to sell 5m GP. Please be aware that most sellers SHOULD have 40

defence, and if the seller does have 40 defence it will go by much faster. However, it is not neccesary for the seller to have 40 defence, but you will have to make more trips.

Let's say I (the SELLER) Do have 40 defence. I could simply bring in a set of full Zamorak (worth just about 2.5m) and let my buyer kill me. Two trips of these and the trade will be done.

Now lets say I (the SELLER) do NOT have 40 defence. Well than your best luck would be transferring the same as low level craters; a Wizard hat (g), Wizard Robe Body (g), Green D'Hide Chaps (g), and a Strength Amulet (T).

Okay, so both parties should meet at the GERMAN WORLD, 122, because it IS the least populated bounty hunter world for the MEDIUM-LEVEL crater. Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the medium-level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his

target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.
*NOTE* If my buyer was NOT my target, we would simply leave the crater and step back in untill I am his target and he kills me.

Level 95+: high-level crater

Now we're talking pretty fast RWT'ing. At level 95+ you WILL have 40+ defence, so you can bring in full saradomin, zamorak, or guthix!

We are going to bring in a set of full Zamorak (worth just about 2.5m) and let my buyer kill me. Two trips of these and the trade will be done.

For the high level crater, I do not know a world, I would try the German World 122, but if that doesn't work, simply try another. Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the High-level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.
*NOTE* If my buyer was NOT my target, we would simply leave the crater and step back in untill I am his target and he kills me.P2P

Level 3 - 67: low-level crater

talk to your customer/seller on MSN/Aim; NEVER EVER talk to them on runescape, even in your private messages! Decide on the amount of gold you are going to buy/sell.
Since you are in the levels of 25-67, your buyer most probablly will not have 25 prayer, but that isn't a problem in this method.

Both parties should decide on an item(s) they agree on.

Now since you are P2P, you have a whole new selection of items. Since your (the SELLERS) stats will vary, it is wise to chose an item that suites your stats and will take the least number of trips. If you can not decide, a Fury amulet would probablly be good.

I will meet with my buyer in one of the lowest populated Bounty Hunter worlds. Now to make this go faster, it would be wise to do the trade late at night when bounty hunter is NOT that populated. I am going to take whatever item(s) i decided with me.

Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the low level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.

Level 62 - 112: medium-level crater

talk to your customer/seller on MSN/Aim; NEVER EVER talk to them on runescape, even in your private messages! Decide on the amount of gold you are going to buy/sell.

Now, you are levels 62-112, and should have some pretty decent stats. You can now transfer anything from Fury amulets to Dark Bows, to God Swords to dragon fire sheilds!

I will meet with my buyer in one of the lowest populated Bounty Hunter worlds. Now to make this go faster, it would be wise to do the trade late at night when bounty hunter is NOT that populated. I am going to take whatever item(s) i decided with me.

Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the medium level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.

Level 107+: high-level crater

Now, you are levels 107+, you WILL have ATLEAST 60 defence, so you can trade Dragon armour, GodWars armour, or anything else!

Now remember, i am going to have my IM window with my customer open, and on his signal ENTER the medium level bounty hunter crater. My buyer will then tell me whether or not I am his target. If he tells me I am his target, I'll simply wait a few seconds untill he uses his Bounty Locate Spell and teleports to me. He will then kill me, recieve NO penalty, and leave happily with his Money.

Transferring items from levels 56+ to levels 55-1?! YES, that is right! lets say you have a main with A LOT of cash on it, and you have a level 50 pure waiting to be used, but nothing to fund it? Well here is your solution!
You will need a level 50-55 (NOT YOUR PURE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO USE, however you could use your pure if it fell into combat level 50-55) with ANY STATS and ATLEAST 32 magic.

You may still be thinkin, how the hell am i going to transfer all my money from my main to my pure? well just read on.

Set up to dual login on both accounts (your cruddy transferring lvl 50-55; and your main) in GERMAN WORLD 122; medium-level crater. Take the best F2P equipment your main can hold (expensive wise) in your inventory, because you want the most you can get in each of your trips.

once you have your level 50-55 and your main set up, enter the medium-level crater, and check on your LEVEL 50-55 if your main is your target. If so, use your Bounty Locate Spell and teleport to him, and kill him to claim your beautiful cash. If not, simply leave and come back in.

You may still be thinking, how in the world am i going to transfer my cash to my pure now? all i have is my money on a stupid level 50-55! Well, that is the key!

Set up your accounts to multi log in the LEAST POPULATED bounty hunter world for the LOW LEVEL CRATER. once you've found one, multi log in.

Your level 50-55 should have a Wizard hat (g), Wizard Robe Body (g), Green D'Hide Chaps (g), and a Strength Amulet (T) because that is probablly the best you can bring into your low level crater.

Check and see on YOUR PURE if your level 50-55 is your target. If so, using Bounty Locate Spell teleport towards him and kill him. If he isn't, simply leave and return untill he is.

Congratulation, you have succesfully transferred your money from your MAIN to your PURE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rune-x.com

Bounty Hunter, Real World Trading.
Page 1 of 1