Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please help me trade my acount

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
13imsohood X

Please help me trade my acount Empty
PostSubject: Please help me trade my acount   Please help me trade my acount EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 8:56 am

santa i want to trade my acount with Lolz but he dosnt no how to trade acounts can you please help me and tell me how to trade acounts and help Lolz trade becuase i realy need the help.
Back to top Go down
GFX mod
Community Mod
Community Mod
GFX mod

PostSubject: Re: Please help me trade my acount   Please help me trade my acount EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:00 am

It's really not that hard, just ask for a staff member to watch the trade, and they will guide you through it. Using a Official Middle man or staff member will reduce the scamming rate.
Back to top Go down
Lolx
Donation Lvl 1
Donation Lvl 1

PostSubject: Re: Please help me trade my acount   Please help me trade my acount EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:57 am

>.< Uhh my name is Lolx not lolz.... and second i have done lots of trades.... And second you said you dont wanna trade anymore.

I am Plox pker lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me trade my acount   Please help me trade my acount Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help me trade my acount
Page 1 of 1